Truncheon Nutrient Meter
It is essential when growing with a hydroponic solution to know what
the strength of the solution is, before feeding your plants, and while they are growing. If the conductivity reading is too low, your plants may not be getting enough nutrients. If the conductivity reading is too high, plants can dehydrate.
Understanding the conductivity of the nutrient solution takes the guesswork out of feeding plants. It will also save you money!
Using the Bluelab Truncheon® Nutrient Meter is the fastest and easiest way to measure the conductivity!
To take a reading of your solution – simply place the probe head into the solution and the reading is indicated
by the flashing lights. Calibration of the Truncheon Nutrient Meter is not required.
- Robust and reliable construction for long-lasting value
- Fully waterproof; splash, submerge or sink – we’ve got you covered
- Automatically detects liquids and bright LEDS indicate measurement for brilliantly simple functionality
- Long-format design for mixing and measuring nutrient reservoirs simultaneously
- No calibration required and easy to clean and disinfect
- All conductivity scales included – EC, CF, PPM 500 (TDS), PPM 700
- Industry-leading five-year warranty for peace of mind