CANNA pH- Grow & CANNA pH- Bloom
In order to lower the pH in the feeding tank there is the pH- series. There are different solutions available for the vegetative (growing) and generative (blooming) phases.
In order to adjust the pH upwards there is CANNA pH+. This product is suitable for both the growth and the flowering phase. CANNA has two different solutions of CANNA pH+. One of 5 % for small adjustments and one of 20% for larger corrections.
CANNA Organic Acid
CANNA Organic Acid can be used as an organic alternative for CANNA pH-. It can be used to bring down the pH values in your water or substrate. Maintaining the right pH value is crucial for your plant’s ability to take up nutrients. It also serves as an alternative for nitric acid and phosphoric acid.
CANNA Organic Acid contains 50% citric acid.
- Dilute 2 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:5000). Mix well and measure the pH value.
- If necessary, repeat the aforementioned until the required degree of acidity is reached.
- Recommended pH value pH: 5.2 – 6.4
- Do not mix with pure fertilisers.
- Keep away from children.
- Minimum storage temperature 5 degrees, store in a dark place.
Bacteria and moulds thrive well on citric acid, and therefore also in the nutrient tank. Care should be taken to refresh the solution in the tank on a regular basis.