CANNA pH- Grow & CANNA pH- Bloom
In order to lower the pH in the feeding tank there is the pH- series. There are different solutions available for the vegetative (growing) and generative (blooming) phases.
In order to adjust the pH upwards there is CANNA pH+. This product is suitable for both the growth and the flowering phase. CANNA has two different solutions of CANNA pH+. One of 5 % for small adjustments and one of 20% for larger corrections.
CANNA Organic Acid
CANNA Organic Acid can be used as an organic alternative for CANNA pH-. It can be used to bring down the pH values in your water or substrate. Maintaining the right pH value is crucial for your plant’s ability to take up nutrients. It also serves as an alternative for nitric acid and phosphoric acid.
pH- BLOOM is used to reduce the pH value of the nutrient solution during the flowering period.
- Add pH adjuster in very small doses (5ml) to the nutrient tank, checking the value of the pH level until desired pH level is achieved (6.2)
- Stir well before every measurement
- Corrosive elements, 59% phosphoric acid
- Causes burns
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children
- Wear suitable protective clothing
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible)
Contains 41% phosphoricanhydride (P2O5)