CANNA Start gives you all the micro- and macro nutritional elements for a seedling or cutting to develop into a strong healthy plant.
With the addition of CANNA Start to the CANNA range, we offer a complete program for growing from Start to crop! With CANNA Start you can use CANNA all the way. From clone to crop!
Advantages of CANNA Start:
- Only one bottle needed. CANNA Start is a complete one-part nutrient, meaning it contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed)
- CANNA Start links up perfectly with all other CANNA nutrients. Once cuttings are transplanted from plugs into the final medium, you switch from CANNA Start to the CANNA (Vega) nutrient suitable for the medium you’re growing in (CANNA TERRA, COCO, HYDRO or AQUA) for the remainder of the cycle. It’s especially great in combination with CANNA RHIZOTONIC. With this combination, your plants will get the strongest and thickest roots.
- Reduces the risk of overfeeding. Cuttings and seedlings have different needs than established plants. A normal nutrient for the vegetative stage is not suitable for cuttings and seedlings because you run the risk of overfeeding.
- Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow. Diluting a vegetative nutrient to make it more suitable for cuttings and seedlings isn’t the answer. Such a dilution doesn’t contain enough micro and macro elements. This causes yellowing of the plant material; not a good start for your crop. To ultimately achieve strong, healthy plants at the end you have to start off right at the very beginning. That’s why CANNA developed CANNA Start; to get the exact ratio of all nutritional elements, right for cuttings and seedlings.
CANNA Start is perfect for growers who:
- Grow from seeds
- Take their own cuttings
- Put the seedlings or cuttings in small pots first, before transplanting them into the final medium
Directions of Use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Dissolve 40 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:250)
- The EC of CANNA Start dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.7 – 1.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2, depending on the substrate
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed specialised nutrients for the stage after transplanting.
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are readily and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), a recyclable plastic.