Gavita Pro 1700e LED
- DLC Listed
- High efficacy (2.6 μmol s-1 per watt)
- High output for high intensity
- FCC and UL8800 compliant, IP66 wet rated
- CE and CB compliant, IP56 wet rated in Europe
- Top bin LEDs
- Reduced HVAC requirement (30-40% less)
- Balanced, full-spectrum light output
- Dimmable up to 50% without loss in efficiency when used with the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter
- 8-bar configuration allows for use in low rooms, on vertical racks, over benches, and even in tents
- Each unit is eligible for a free 120-277v power cord and E-Series adapter.
- Input current at 100%
- Input power at 100%
- Light source
- Lamp base
Osram and Samsung LEDs
Features & Benefits
With the same performance that makes Gavita the world’s leading horticultural lighting brand comes a new LED light fixture designed to deliver more usable energy to your plants while consuming less power. The Gavita Pro 1700e LED is a full-term light fixture that provides consistent, energy-efficient results.
Output and efficiency
Operating at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1, this fixture achieves an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. Eight passively cooled LED bars provide intense light coverage with no fans or moving parts—significantly reducing the number of possible fail points compared to other fixtures.
IP66 wet rated and UL8800 compliant (IP56 wet rated and CE/CB compliant in EU) for use in wet environments which allows versatile placement in growing spaces. Its wet rating provides complete protection from dust, oil and water, allowing you to mount this light source in low rooms, on vertical racks, over rolling benches or even in tents.
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED is dimmable and distributes broad, full-spectrum light anywhere from 50% to 100% while maintaining efficiency. Dim using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita EL Master Controller to create ideal lighting levels as needs change from veg to bloom for various crops throughout their growth cycles. The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter – 120-277 V (sold separately) is required for each fixture when using the controller; non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%. You can connect up to 500 – 1,000 LED fixtures, depending on the controller, using a setup with daisy-chained splitters.
The 8-bar configuration allows you to mount this light source in low rooms, on vertical racks, over rolling benches or even in tents. For maximum uniformity, hang the fixture 24-36 inches from the crop.