MAXIBRIGHT DAYLIGHT 660W LED
More flower, less power
Introducing the new and improved DAYLIGHT 660W LED lighting fixture. Our new 660W LED features the same outputs that made the original our most successful and popular unit; what sets it apart is the brand new design of the fixture and the host of new features that come along with it! With a PPF of 1518 μmol/s and a fixture efficiency of 2.3 μmol/J, you can expect the same exceptional quality of light and improved yield as the original. It’s 6 bars of high-efficiency Osram and Lumileds LED chips cover a 1.5m x 1.5m area perfectly, with outstandingly uniform light coverage. The new lightweight and slimline design improves on the already beautifully simple assembly of the original 660W LED fixture. New and improved clips to easily attach your bars make fumbling around in your grow room with bulky lighting a thing of the past!
iLink compatible, for use with the DAYLIGHT Lighting Controller
The ‘fanless’ design means the unit is silent and has no mechanical parts, hugely reducing the risk of failure. High-quality components and passive heat dissipation, teamed with the ability to dim this unit, means temperatures stay cool in your grow room regardless of the weather. Not only does the unit stay cool, but it now comes with IP65 ingress protection as standard, meaning the humidity from your grow poses no threat to the lifespan of your LED, which at 50,000 hours is an investment worth making, backed up by a four year warranty.
- Total output: 1518 μmol/s |Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmol/J
- 6 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across the canopy. Ideal over a 1.5m x 1.5m area.
- Silent running: No fans or moving parts.
- Lumileds white (2.6 μmol/J) and Osram red (3.15 μmol/J) chips: The best of the best
- Full spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Remote dimmer included: 25%-50%-75%-100% power.