MAXIBRIGHT DAYLIGHT 660W LED PRO
More flower, less power
LED lighting technology has evolved leaps and bounds over the past few decades. As the technology has progressed, so have grower’s expectations on performance. With a full-bodied PAR spectrum output and a high total output, our DAYLIGHT 660W LED Grow Lights ensure growing with LED’s will impress even the most staunch HPS supporter.
iLink compatible, for use with the DAYLIGHT Lighting Controller
The ‘fanless’ design means the unit is silent and has no mechanical parts, hugely reducing the risk of failure. High-quality components and passive heat dissipation, teamed with the ability to dim this unit down to 25% power, means temperatures stay cool in your grow room regardless of the weather. Not only does the unit stay cool, but it now comes with IP65 ingress protection as standard, meaning the humidity from your grow poses no threat to the lifespan of your LED, which at 50,000 hours is an investment worth making, backed up by a four year warranty.
- Total output: 1782 μmol/s | Overall fixture efficiency: 2.7 μmol/J
- LUMLED white (2.85 μmol/J) and Osram red (3.8 μmol/J) chips: The best of the best.
- 6 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across the canopy. Ideal over a 1.5m x 1.5m area.
- Full-spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Silent running: No fans or moving parts.
- Remote dimmer included: 25%-50%-75%-100% power