Steel wall mounting ducting flanges to terminate a ducting run through a wall. Simply screw to the wall through the pre-drilled holes and seal to your ducting.
In Comparison to traditional Flanges, which can be awkward to install due to the thin lip, the increased surface area of the square backplate and handy pre-drilled holes allow quick and easy installation to any wall or chosen hard surface. The flange makes it easier to connect your intake or exhaust ducting to the wall in a more professional, efficient and effective manner.
- Easy to use square back plate
- Simple connection between ducting and any wall or chosen surface
- Pre-drilled holes for quick and secure set up
- Available in a wide range of sizes
Equipment needed to install:
- Screws, Rawl Plugs, Drill
- Quick release clamps / Cable Ties
How to Install:
- Firstly, clean and prepare your air vent
- Attach adhesive to the square back plate
- Now place the flange where you would like it to sit
- Once you are happy with the positioning screw into place using the predrilled holes, ensuring a tight fit
- Finally, attached ducting to flange with cable ties, or a quick release clamp
Top Tip: avoid any slackness or kinks in your ducting to maximise your airflow!