Secret Jardin T-LED
Secret Jardin T-LED – LED grow lights are a low wattage, low heat, highly efficient alternative to supplemental HPS and T5 lighting systems. These versatile lights can be used as propagation
lights or as additional low-level lighting. They can be hung in areas that need more light, close to the plant, without the worry of scorching.
The Blue T-LED emits blue light at 6500K making it ideal for propagation, vegetative growth and mother plants.
The Red T-LED emits red light at 2100K making it ideal for the flowering stage of the plant whether as a stand-alone light for small plants or as additional lighting to existing HPS or LED grow lights.
Available in two size and colour output variations:
T-LED 26watt Blue (Grow) 54cm x 4cm x 3cm – weight 360grams T-LED 26watt Red (Bloom) 54cm x 4cm x 3cm – weight 360grams T-LED 42watt Blue (Grow) 95cm x 4cm x 3cm – weight 580grams T-LED 42watt Red (Bloom) 95cm x 4cm x 3cm – weight 580grams
Powered by Neon LED technology, Secret Jardin LED’s will last 30,000 hours and have minimal power consumption and heat generation. The 26watt Blue or Red versions generate an equivalent light output to a twin 55w T5 fluorescent lighting system.
- Secret Jardin – well known and established hydroponics manufacturer
- Emits the most photosynthetically active light for growing the best cuttings and clones
- Produces 80 lumens per watt at an efficiency of more than 80% PAR
- LED angle – 120 degrees
- LED expected life (on average) – 30,000 hours
- 144 or 240 LEDs for excellent coverage (depending on size)
- Runs cool
- Power total of 2080 to 3360 lumens (depending on size)